Betting on NFL Futures
Who will win the 56th Super Bowl? That is the burning question in the minds of all American Football fans. After a close second to Tom Brady’s Buccaneers last season, the sportsbooks have put the Kansas City Chiefs as the early betting favorites for this season despite losing out by 31-9 to Tom Brady’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Super Bowl 55.
The Kansas City Chiefs opened as the early +500 favorites with the online & Vegas sportsbooks.
Super Bowl champs Tampa Bay started trading as the second favorites with betting odds of +6o0 with the Bovada offshore sportsbook. There is then a jump in the odds to +1200 which brings in the Baltimore Ravens, Buffalo Bills, Green Bay Packers and Los Angeles Rams.
When to bet on NFL Futures
You can bet on NFL futures at any time. The most popular futures bets are those centred on the Super Bowl winners, with betting markets remaining stable until the spring. The majority of Super Bowl wagers are placed soon before the regular season begins, when most individuals have completed their research on the coaches, match-ups, and personnel.
View: Latest NFL Odds
Super Bowl 56 Winner - Vegas Odds
|SUPER BOWL 56 (2022) - Odds to Win: Super Bowl 56 Winner|
|02/06/22 @ 18:30|
|Tampa Bay Buccaneers||+600|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+400|
|Green Bay Packers||+350|
|New England Patriots||+4000|
|Los Angeles Rams||+800|
|San Francisco 49ers||+1100|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+5000|
|Washington Football Team||+50000|
|New Orleans Saints||+20000|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+12500|
AFC Conference 2021/22 - Champion
|AFC Conference: AFC Conference 2021/22 - Champion|
|02/06/22 @ 18:55|
|Kansas City Chiefs||+180|
|New England Patriots||+850|
|Los Angeles Chargers||+2500|
|Las Vegas Raiders||+2000|
NFC Champion 2022 - Vegas Odds
|NFC Conference: NFC Conference 2021/22 - Champion|
|02/06/22 @ 18:58|
|NFC Conference: NFC Conference 2021/22 - Winning Division|
|02/06/22 @ 18:58|
NFL Special Bets
|Super Bowl LVI Specials: Conference of Super Bowl winner will be?|
|02/07/22 @ 23:00|
|Super Bowl LVI Specials: Division of Super Bowl winner will be?|
|02/07/22 @ 23:00|
Frequently Asked Questions
When and where is Super Bowl LVI scheduled to be played?
The game is scheduled to be played on February 6, 2022, at the SoFi Stadium in Inglewood, California.
Who is the favorite to win Super Bowl LVI?
The bookies favorite for who will win the Super Bowl in 2022 are the last season's runners up, the Kansas City Chiefs spearheaded by QB Patrick Mahomes available to bet at around +500 with the champions Tampa Bay Buccaneers, led by the legendary Tom Brady, on offer at +900.
Which teams have the most Super Bowl Wins?
- Pittsburgh Steelers – 6
- New England Patriots – 6
- San Francisco 49ers – 5
- Dallas Cowboys – 5
- Green Bay Packers – 4
- New York Giants – 4
Only four teams (the Cleveland Browns, Detroit Lions, Jacksonville Jaguars and Houston Texans) have never appeared in a Super Bowl.
What is the Super Bowl MVP?
The Super Bowl Most Valuable Player Award (or Super Bowl MVP), is presented to the player deemed to be the most valuable of the Super Bowl as chosen by a media panel of 16 football writers and broadcasters (which accounts for 80 percent of the vote tally) and fans voting electronically (which makes up the remaining 20 percent).
The MVP award is generally awarded to the winning quarter-back in the Super Bowl.
What are Super Bowl Prop bets?
‘Prop Bets’ (Proposition bets) are fun bets that are regarded as being synonymous with the Super Bowl.
The sportsbooks offer a variety of betting odds on everything from the length of the national anthem to a wardrobe malfunction during the halftime entertainment.
Super Bowl prop betting is one of the more unique betting types in the NFL. Super Bowl prop betting refers to a wager that is not decided by the final score. The bettor gambles on a proposition, usually the first touchdown scorer and other team and player performances.
However, the prop bets are not specifically for these types of bets. With millions of viewers with perhaps only a passing interest in the Football, some sportsbooks take advantage by offering a wider variety of prop bets that you wouldn’t see.
So, expect to come across bets such as what color Gatorade will be dumped on the winning coach at the end of the match!
What are your Super Bowl betting tips for 2022?
Despite losing to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Super Bowl LV, it’s been another excellent season for Patrick Mahomes at quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs, with the 2018 MVP and QB who led the Chiefs to Super Bowl LIV in 2020 setting career highs in QBR (82.7), yards per game (316) and completion percentage (66.3%).
That alone is enough to make the Chiefs worthy favorites to bounce back in 2022. A dangerous contender could be the Baltimore Ravens, while the Green Bay Packers could benefit from an arguably less challenging route to the Super Bowl in the NFC.