Top American Online Casinos 2024
We have extensively reviewed 50+ online casinos to bring you a comprehensive list of highly-regarded, reputable and safe U.S-facing online casinos – offering the Las Vegas experience wherever you are!
U.S Casino Promotions: Online casinos generally offer casino bonuses & promotions like free spins or free plays for new depositing customers.
Games: Slots (and progressive-jackpot slots), keno, roulette, blackjack, craps, video poker , live dealer casino games & More
Banking: Depositing and cashing out winnings at real-money online casinos may be done via e-wallets, credit cards like Visa and MasterCard, bank transfer, PayPal, and even using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, or stable coins like USDT (Tether).
Why many gamblers prefer to online casinos over land-based casinos
There are several reasons why some gamblers prefer online casinos over land-based casinos, including:
- Convenience: Online casinos can be accessed in the US via a standard internet connection at any time, making them a more convenient option for people who don’t have a land-based casino nearby or who prefer to gamble from the comfort of their own homes.
- Variety of games: Online casinos often offer a wider range of games compared to land-based casinos. This is because online casinos don’t have to worry about physical space limitations and can host more games and game types on their platforms from a variety of casino games studios.
- Bonuses and promotions: Online casinos offer a variety of casino deposit bonuses and promotions to attract new players as well as reload bonuses & other promos to retain customers. It’s common to see marketing promotions which include welcome bonuses, free spins and VIP / loyalty programs. Land-based casinos, on the other hand, may offer fewer bonuses, comps and promotions.
- Safety and security: Online casinos are generally considered to be safer than land-based casinos, as they are regulated by reputable authorities and use advanced encryption technology to protect player information.
- Lower minimum bets: Online casinos often have lower minimum bets compared to land-based casinos, making them more accessible to players with smaller bankrolls. Remember to always gamble responsibly.
- No social pressure: Some people prefer online casinos because they don’t have to deal with the social pressure and distractions that can come with gambling in a land-based casino.
- No second-hand smoke: If you’re a non-smoker having to endure second-hand smoke is not good for your health. At home you don’t need to suffer, while at a land based casino smoking may be permitted on the casino floor
Not only are there now plenty of Cryptocurrency Sportsbooks available, but you can sign up for plenty of cryptocurrency casinos too. So if you are a fan of this new privacy-focused technology and want to get your hands on bonuses that are even better than the regular ones in most cases, sign up for one of these casinos and deposit with cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency casinos work in much the same way as traditional online casinos, with the main difference being that they allow players to deposit, withdraw using cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc instead of traditional fiat currencies. Stable coins (tied to the value of the US dollar) are also supported by many online casinos due to the lack of volatility these coins hold, and their popularity.
To use a cryptocurrency casino, players first need to have a digital wallet that contains the cryptocurrency they want to use. They can then deposit that cryptocurrency into their casino account and use it to bet on games like video-poker, Vegas style slots, roulette, and blackjack. Winnings can then be withdrawn back to the player’s digital wallet.
Gamblers like to play at casinos with Bitcoin, USDT and crypto because of the lack of bank-fees, assured anonymity & other reasons (e.g political).
You can get your hands on some serious value upon signing up for new casinos these days. Mostly you’ll get match bonuses, which means the casino will add to the funds that you deposit. So if they provide you with a 100% bonus, you’ll get double your funds, so depositing with $50, will allow you to play with $100 in this instance.
Just be mindful that these bonuses come to certain terms and conditions that you’ll need to adhere to. One of the major ones includes playthrough or wagering requirements – this is is how much you will need to play with the bonus funds before they become your own cash that you are free to withdraw. Make sure to read about the casino offer in full before you take the plunge and sign up.
Are These Casino Trustworthy?
We only review and recommend casinos that pass our strict requirements, and must-have key features that will ensure fair play. The casinos ensure the utmost integrity by utilizing random number generator (RNG) technology, this allows the games to have completely random and thus fair payouts and gameplay at all times.
The casinos also protect you and your information by shielding you with secure socket layer (SSL) encryption protocols and employing firewall technology. That’s not all, the casinos are all regulated, which means that they have licensing in place by governing bodies that make sure players’ interests are always being looked out for.
Sportsbooks and Casinos All-in-One
Whilst this page features casino reviews, most of these iGaming platforms also feature sportsbooks where you can place bets on all kinds of events from around the world. So if you would like to enjoy the best of both worlds, look out for our casino reviews including information about the sports betting side of things that might be available.
USA Online Poker
In several states online poker is regulated and legal in just a handful of states (Delaware, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey and Pennsylvania) , although poker players can legally play on sweepstakes casino sites which offer poker, as well as choosing to play on international poker sites which service some of the American market (e.g Bovada and BetOnline both offer modern poker sites with cash-games and tournaments running around the clock.)
Risks associated with playing at International Casinos
There are several risks associated with offshore casinos and online poker sites including the following:
- Legal risks: Offshore casinos are not subject to the same regulations and oversight as casinos that are based in countries with well-established gambling industries. This means that players may not have legal recourse if they encounter problems with an offshore casino.
- Financial risks: Because offshore casinos are not subject to the same financial regulations as casinos in regulated markets, players may be at risk of losing their money if the casino goes out of business or experiences financial difficulties.
- Security risks: Offshore casinos may not have the same level of security as casinos in regulated markets, which means that players’ personal and financial information may be at risk of being stolen by hackers.
- Reputation risks: Many offshore casinos have a reputation for engaging in unethical practices such as withholding winnings from players or offering games that are not fair. This can damage the reputation of the casino and may make players hesitant to trust it with their money.
Overall, it is important for players to carefully research and evaluate offshore casinos before deciding to use them.
Rest assured that all of the U.S-friendly casinos we work with on this site have been around for years, have excellent reputations and always pay casino winnings to winners.